since ‎May-22-2010
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 1,629 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

This topic has been moved to another forum Tech Issues (battery wiring ) is a Tech issueYou can read it here: 29740263
Per the image, I'm wanting to connect the meter labeled as #3. I get that the blue, green, yellow and red wires are not carrying much current at all, so AWG wire size is not my question. However, what I'd like to know is what is it suggested for th...
Hi all.This seems like a dumb question and I could easily test it but I store my TT a distance from my house and am unable test it and have a boondocking trip quickly approaching. On a RA-7296 WINEGARD, or similar looking wall plate with antenna boo...
I often see recommendations for the Grape Solar GS-PWM-40BT 40 Amp PWM Solar Charge Controller. The Grape controller was recommended as a potential replacement for my Renogy 30A PWM LCD Controller and I'm not discounting the advice. However, I'd li...
I'm about ready to install a smaller 200W solar system and have a question that I am finding multiple responses to. Do you run both your Solar circuit and Shore power at the same time?Now, keep in mind I will be adding a + side 30A DC Disconnect Swi...