since ‎May-05-2010
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 164 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Wife and I both are getting ready to retire. Looking for suggestions on reasonable campgrounds for the months of January and February starting next winter. We have a 30' travel trailer and looking somewhere close to the ocean from South Carolina to t...
I have noticed quite a few times on this forum when people talk about financing a travel trailer they will get responses saying "save up and pay cash". Well here is my take on it:I will use my exact scenario. I bought my trailer new in 2006 for $14,0...
Looking for opinions on this travel trailer. I have owned Jayco's for the past 25 years so not to sure how well the Palomino Soltaire's are.
My Atwood GC6AA-10E water heater tank burst so I bought a whole new same model one but two of the wires are a different color. The trailer wiring for the old on was Red-Green-White-Yellow. The new water heater wiring colors are Blue-Green-White-Orang...
I am in need of a new water heater tank. I took mine out and it was beyond repair. The model I have is an Atwood GC6AA-10E. Here's a picture of one.