since ‎Mar-27-2010
‎Dec-24-2023

My Activity

• 147 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I didn't want to hijack the "Honda in an Onan Compartment" thread so I'm posting a new one. I was just wondering what sort of run times people are seeing from their propane converted 2000's?THANKS!
I was wondering if anyone has converted their onboard propane generac to gasoline. I figured I might use it more if it didn't use all my propane after running for like two hours.Thought it's already in there and I wouldn't have to cary my honda then....
Ok, I gotta ask, has any body ran one of the 3500 Predators from Harbor Freight for any length of time? Like maybe regularly for season or year? I've seen all the you tube videos of how quiet they are outta the box, but what about after a year or two...
So this may or may not be the correct forum for this but seeing that most of us TC people enjoy and haul our "toys" I'll post here. I am currently making my Yamaha side by side street eagle and plating it here in Ohio and was wondering if I'm legal, ...
I am finding the aluminum under the door on my Lance 915 is starting to rot away. I didn't think aluminum would rust or rot so to speak. Has anybody else experienced this or have any idea why this is happening? Thanks!