since ‎Mar-20-2010
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 97 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

FWC, ATC, Phoenix, etc Owners -I (unfortunately) got all lovey dovey and told my niece I would spend Tday in Oregon with them. I was crossing my fingers that rain would be minimal. Clearly my dances to the Sun God did no good. It will rain. How much?...
I've been watching the display on the solar controller for a few days now. Our TC is parked at home, not on shore power but is sitting outside with the 3@100 watt solar panels charging the 200Ah deep cycle battery. The only electrical appliance that ...
I see "tent only" campgrounds/campsites sometimes, and I wonder if a Pop-up TC would be welcome. Many times the camping/tent site is away from the parking strip. So that isn't something that would work for me. But sometimes I can't figure out why a p...
Hi! I bought a 250 Watt Electric Heater to stave off the chill at night (the tag says it uses 2.1A). We have solar panels to charge our 200A battery (I don't think that matters, but just in case). Before the trip, I plugged the 250 Watt Heater into ...
Hi! I would like your opinions. I have an ATC Panther (pop-up TC) that we are building out. The TC came with a 79 amp-hr battery, which we found to be insufficient. So what does our rig warrant in terms of amp-hrs?We run ...-- Dometic electric fridge...