since ‎Mar-17-2010
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 197 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi everyone, hope that all is well with each of you out there.Due to some emergency brain surgery a month ago, our camping season sadly has come to an abrupt end.We are in the process of cleaning out and winterizing the 5er for winter storage. While ...
In our 5er we have an Atwood Hydro Flame 8500-IV series furnace and a Duotherm Dome-tic Analog T Stat model 3107541.The furnace was reluctant to start this year when the trailer came out of hibernation, but eventually did start and we used it a few t...
I am looking at purchasing a Terk FM+ antennae to try and enhance my receivers FM reception. Can this be connected by splicing the existing wires coming from my existing loop type antennae to the new Terk or does it have to go right back to the rece...
After over 10 years of great service the Adco cover for our 5er succumbed to an unbelievable wind storm we had this Wednesday night past. The front of the cover got badly torn (it was starting to get pretty thin already)Looking for your suggestions o...
I have a Ventline Model PH-21-24BC Stove hood in my fiver. The fan as most stove hood fans is very noisy and rattly although it still works well.I saw somewhere in an older post that changing from a 3 blade fan to a fan with more blades runs much qui...