since ‎Mar-12-2010
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 30 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I am moving on up now and know nothing about what I am doing. Took the old 19 inch monster out of the living room and planning on replacing it with a 28 on a swivel mount. The bed room has a shelve for a tv which I had a small flat screen there. I...
Finally have the ability to leave the RV plugged in to power. Is it better to leave the frig on all the time or turn it off when stored?
Fishing these lakes are on my bucket list. I ideally a campground where they met in western Ohio or just inside Michigan looks the best on the map. I would like to stay in a marina facility so I could leave the boat in the water. Any suggestions? ...
Just got back from a long drive to West Texas and the entry door seemed extra noisy. It has always been that way since we bought it used. I have added weather striping and it helped some. Has anyone had their door replaced? Do air bags help with ...
Want to give a shout out to Good Sam Roadside Assistance and McKissack Tire Co. of Fort Stockton, TX. Had a blow out on the inside rear dual 30 miles west of Fort Stockton on I-10 with little cell phone service. We were able to work thru the issues...