since ‎Mar-06-2010
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 4,078 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Our Excursion got old and they wanted a lot of money for something to pull an 8500 lb TT so we trailer the TT a couple years ago. We got an Elantra to pull four down. The Excursion, with 191,000 miles, goes to the dump every week or two and pulls a s...
Solenoid valve blew the 15 amp fuse in the control box and I replaced it. It worked a few times and blew again. If you flip the override the cylinder comes up faster then the time spec (faster then two other cylinders). The question is can I buy just...
I want to get the bearings and seal before I take it apart. 2004 Winnebago with a workhorse w22. I changed one side last fall when a bearing went bad on the road. I had the numbers but misplaced them.
We have had directv since the beginning, be for that it was called USSB. A few years ago we got a dish VIP211K for the camper and thought it worked quite well. The price of directv keeps going up so we switched the house to dish. What I found out was...
I think I need a rhubarb pie recipe that has tums as an ingredient. Does anyone have one you could share?