since ‎Mar-02-2010
‎Apr-09-2024

My Activity

• 4,991 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 3 Likes given
  • 2 Likes received

User Activity

120 AH, , nominal 12.8V.12.95V unloaded, 12.8 under 4-5 A load.  According to discharge curve 12.8 is 30% (they measured at much higher 0.5C rate discharge): Lynac 12.8V 120 AH .Quite a bit of sag. Battery is 3 years old.  I did bring it to 20% SOC o...
Bought Fosi BT20A , like it so far.  To my ear it beats an average home theater receiver, being also very small. The only good place is under cabinet.  I am out of ideas how to mount it.  I could buy a plastic clamshell similar to one holding my RV r...
I have a printed manual but would like to have it on file. Can't find anything online, VE website only has manual for 1200VA-12V-230-V. This item: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07P7RNRJ5/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_image?ie=UTF8&th=1 
1) 2 options in the manual - before transfer switch or after. I don't have a generator, only an inverter.  The plan was to install EMS after the transfer switch, maybe I'm missing something?2) Current sensor (there is only one in 30A model) is hangin...
Was about to order switch by TRC/Southwire, 30A, huge 14" box, $95.  Then found an old thread by Mr Wizard, he bought some Chinese motor-driven gizmo for less than half of the cost - and it was smaller too: 2P 63A.Now I'm thinking about this switch, ...
Likes from
Likes given to