since ‎Mar-01-2010
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 342 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Want to take off just the mirror, not the arm. Removed 2 set screws but mirror base seems to be a ball joint and will not lift out. There looks to be a split ring with 2 slots 180* apart that maybe a screw driver could be driven in to unscrew? Thi...
Thanks for all the reply’s from first post. Suggested timer coming tomorrow. Fan came today partial sunny, panel showed 23v, hooked fan straight to panel and spun really fast, showing 9.7v. So, it would run, yes. Hurting motor, I don’t know. Thi...
Just got a 100w panel and want to run a 12v 80w radiator fan, NO BATTERY. The panel is cranking out 23v do I need to put a controller in the middle. All controllers I look at have a battery hookup between the panel and output.
I have subject jump start, and it indeed will jump a dead battery in a heart beat. BUT if I put a meter across the terminals I see no voltage, tried to use it to run a 12v diesel fuel pump, but nothing. It is Lithium , why can’t I see any voltage co...
Using a tire minder, or any other tire pressure/temp monitor, what is too hot for a temp reading. Not looking for reason, low pressure sunny side or near exhaust etc. just what be considered too hot for a reading?