since ‎Feb-28-2010
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 51 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I bought a new Ram 3500 DRW with factory airbags for my camper. I just loaded the camper on it for the first time and it looks great. The issue I have is after loading camper the airbags brought the truck up to the same height as it was when unloade...
Bought a new 2021 Host Cascade Truck Camper and man is it nice. It has everything. Onan generator, full bath, king bed, 2 TV's, fake fireplace, dining table and seat, and 2 recliners.If you go to the Host website you can take a virtual look at it. It...
We are relocating to Las Vegas. We may need to store our truck camper for a month or two till we find a home. I have called a few facilities and they are full or will not allow a truck camper. Does any one in the Vegas area know of a good place to st...
I did search on this but could not find anything. Have a 2013 AF 990 bought new in January. While trying to load the camper to come home late this morning I the pushed the 2 front lift buttons to raise front of camper. When I released the buttons ...