since ‎Feb-28-2010
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 19 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a 2012 Winnebago Era. While winterizing my RV I noticed that I had a leek in my macerator hose.I had just dumped the tanks the day before and I hadn't noticed any problem. While ensuring I had some anti-freeze fluid in macerator the next day, ...
I have a 2012 MB ERA Sprinter RV. Have close to 25,000 miles and am about to get a Service B as per schedule. I am a bit shocked that the local MB dealer would want a minimum $800, and perhaps more than $1000, if the fuel filter and water separator n...
My electronic sofa bed is not functioning. All other electronic functions appear to be working fine. I notice the fuze associated with the bed is a bit different than the others. It is a bigger solid black 20 amp fuze that indicates that it is "auto ...
Upon my return from Florida, the River Park Infotainment System in my 2012 Winnibago ERA died. The radio and Rear camera stopped working but the GPS still worked . Went to dealer and he informed me that the unit had to be replaced and determined th...
I have recently purchased a 2012 Winnebago ERA. The RV had 5000 miles and I have racked up another 11000 miles since my purchase in the Spring. (I really like my Sprinter Chassis!) Like everyone here, I have run into some minor problems and have gene...