since ‎Feb-17-2010
‎Apr-12-2024

My Activity

• 1,556 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 5 Likes received

User Activity

Sometime this year, I need to get new tires for our motorhome. I have Michelin tires right now, but I'd like to go to Toyo tires. I have found some places online to get the tires but am curious what the typical price is for mounting and balancing p...
I replaced my house batteries back in August of 2020. I got 3 1/2 years out of the first set of house batteries (bought motorhome new). We are going on a trip tomorrow so I checked the water level in my batteries and noticed white crud on the batte...
I am trying to find the OBD port in our 2018 F53 chassis. It searching multiple RV forums, most people say it's on the right side of the steering column but I have yet to find it. Does anyone have any clues to where it might be located? I have a s...
On my 5 year old motorhome, I have had the stair motor replaced twice and the control module replaced twice. Now, my stairs are acting up again. Sometimes the stairs work, sometimes they don't. Stairs are lubricated and move freely. Motorhome is ...
I sometimes bring our motorhome to our house (we keep it in a local storage garage) to load it the night before a trip. Our driveway has a slight slant to it towards the road. When I back in and park, if I use the leveling jacks the front tires com...
Likes from