since ‎Feb-14-2010
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 114 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I just bought a new coachman Apex 300. We have had it about a month now and I noticed some spots on the roof that look like little rust spots and they do not clean off. Its does not look like typical stain marks from leaves and sticks etc.Is this s...
So after many years of enjoyment from our Jayco 25E hybrid we bought a new Coachman Apex 300 TT. We bought our hybrid in 2007 used, its a 2005. We had many trips in it all over the east coast. Lots of memories. It was hard to see it go but it we...
My wife and I are looking at a new RV and I like the look of the frameless windows. But one of the dealers I talked to was trying to talk me out of that option because according to him they have problems leaking. Does anyone with frameless windows h...
I am looking at upgrading from my HTT to a TT. The wife and I like the Coachman Apex 300BHS. Anyone have this unit that could give feedback? likes and dislikes?Thanks
I own a travel trailer and my sister in law just bought a 2019 Thor C-Class 28Z and since the dealer did not bother to explain how everything works I was asked to do so. Not a big deal as I am a long time camper but for the life of me I can not figu...