since ‎Jan-22-2010
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 25 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Planning a trip from Minnesota to Bar Harbor, ME and Acadia National Park in early October. Focus of the trip is to see the colors and enjoy the scenery. Wondering about suggestions for routes to avoid most traffic and see the sights. Suggestions ...
We are planning a short trip from Minnesota to Sault St. Marie, Ontario, CA. ( Had planned to do the whole Lake Superior Circle but that will have to wait for another time). Have reservations at KOA In Sault St. Marie and have reservations for the A...
We are planning to do the Circle Tour this fall--perhaps mid-Sept. Would appreciate any help regarding campgrounds, things to see etc. We pull a 32 foot 5th wheel but would like hookups including water and electricity. We do have a generator but h...
We are planning a Lake Superior Circle Tour in late September-early October. I'm really struggling trying to make reservations at some provincial parks. I can only assume that they turn off the electricity on Sept. 4th. We have a generator but rea...
Just beginning to think about planning a circle tour around Lake Superior, Soo St Marie, Apostle Islands etc. Does anyone know about a route, recommended campgrounds, sights to see. We are active 70 yr. olds with a 32 ft. 5th wheel so we would like ...