since ‎Jan-09-2010
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 247 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a trip to Western Colorado planned for the last week of June. I will be staying at Westcliffe for a few days with friends, then had planned to go to Dillon for a night, then to Estes Park by way of the Rocky Mt. National Park, with a night in ...
OK, not about RVing, but maybe has some application.Generac 6725/5500 contractor grade generator. I've had it about 8 years, and only used it once for about 3 hours a few years ago. In the beginning with the first tank of gas (about six gallons) I ad...
West coast folks I need some input; I live in Oklahoma City and plan to drive the Pacific Coast highway (101 and 1) from the Vancouver, BC area to San Diego this year, either late May (if possible) or late August in a Mercedes SL500 convertible, so n...
Just a little background; I purchased a 2003 Holiday Rambler Vacationer about a month ago. My plan is to live in the motor home while my new home is being completed, about six weeks until completion. We've been in it for three weeks and all is well.I...
I recently purchased at 2003 Holiday Rambler Vacationer, workhorse 8.1. It was a bank repo so I knew there would be some problems and repairs, but so far nothing major and I've been able to correct most. But, one thing I haven't figured out yet (ther...