since ‎Jan-01-2010
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,074 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I've been RVing a long while and primarily used "LEGOS" for under stabilizers in TT. Now have 38ft Class A weighing about 24K lbs and am unsure what to use under auto-leveling jack pads and under tires if they are leaving ground. Are the "LEGOS" str...
Camping World ONLINE order department needs to seriously improve their Customer Assistance skills and processes.On March 19, I placed an on-line order for two items, early in the AM. I didn't mean to complete placing the order until I double checked...
Has anyone used the "advanced" power strips that cut power to devices reducing "phantom" draw automatically? Wondering if they would be useful in RV especially as I get ready to full-time. Don't plan to boondock much, but also prefer reducing power...
I have a 2015 Georgetown that has "plastic" basement bins. I am trying to determine the best place to store/carry my blue tote. I have the older style barker tote with two rear wheels and adjustable metal pull handle. right now it takes the entire do...
I am considering getting a tire monitoring system for my Class A, but am curious about the need for one on a dinghy. I will likely be buying a new or almost new vehicle that has a factory tire monitoring system, but don't know how to monitor it from...