since ‎Dec-08-2009
‎Feb-22-2024

My Activity

• 687 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

The pleated day/night shades on my 15 year old trailer are starting to show their age. I'm thinking of replacing them with the Legacy Day/Night Combo Roller Shades by Shade Pro. Has anyone installed these or have suggestions for other similar product...
What happened to the Canada, Alaska Forum? There used to be a lot of good information for those traveling to or through those areas. Did it get deleted or combined with something else?
I am considering replacing four GC2 batteries with two 100 Ah LiFePo batteries with 100 Amp BMS each. My concern is whether they will be able to operate the microwave for light duty use (5-6 minutes) without voltage sag causing problems. The draw for...
We used the trailer pretty well this year, 89 days including a 75 day trip to Alaska. This along with some recent posts by others gave me ideas and plenty of time to plan some new mods.RVcircus posted a video of installing a Smart Tile backsplash in ...
We just got home from a short camping trip to Moraine Park CG in the only open camping loop in all of Rocky Mountain NP (with about six other hardy souls mostly tent camping). Elevation is 8,200 ft. Yesterday it snowed on and off all day with some pe...