since ‎Dec-07-2009
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 90 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Howdy, I need to replace my 11 year old Barker VIP 3500 electric tongue jack (18" throw). Has anyone purchased this jack or similar from RV Gear Pro in Vancouver Washington? That's a long way to Texas and these days lots of stuff is simply shipped in...
Howdy,We have a 2012 Jayco Eagle 308RETS travel trailer with an RV queen mattress (75"x60") and plywood platform. We would like to modify the platform to accommodate a regular-sized queen mattress (80"x60"). The challenge is that there is a heater fl...
Howdy,Looking to go around Raton Pass on I25 using the route stated above to go home to Central Texas from Central Colorado after two months. Have the truck and TT in signature. Anybody ever go this route? Will stay the night in Trinidad CO and then ...
Howdy,I am outfitting our rig w/ a Dish Wally receiver and want to attach an external hard drive (EHD) for a DVR. There is a lot of conflicting info on the web as to whether an EHD attached to a Wally needs its own external power source (plugged into...
We are on the road in a campground and have the Shurflo 4008-101-A65 pump. It suddenly stopped pumping water but still runs. Cleaned the strainer of quite a bit of mineral sediment, although it was cleaned while winterizing last. Anyway, the pump won...