since ‎Nov-13-2009
‎Jan-02-2024

My Activity

• 791 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Looking for some information, we're in PageAZ and leaving soon for Winslow. The question I have, is taking Hwy 20 out of Page through Lechee a mistake with a 40' fifth wheel? Google had us "routed" that way on the way up here but opted for staying...
We're going to be in Monument Valley the first of April, from there we're considering going north to Moab and then up to I-70 and across to Denver. What is 70 usually like that time of year? We've been through the area a couple times, most recently...
Looking for recent info on travel on I-25. We’ll be traveling north from New Mexico through to Denver where I’d like to take I-76 northeast to I-80 and head east to Lincoln NE. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Dan
We were having issues with one of our older boxes and reception troubles. I had a Direct TV tech out this morning to check things out, our dish was out of alignment (a "tad"), they also replaced the LNB. We were "sold" new Genies........ The tech a...
While we were in Monument Valley a couple of weeks ago we decided to check out Moki Dugway. Because it was so close I wanted to see it for myself. Very scenic drive, we drove up from Mexican Hat on 261, turned around at the top and came back down. ...