since ‎Nov-09-2009
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 903 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We purchased a used trailer from private individual in Indiana many weeks ago. Of course we bought it during the pandemic shutdown, we are just dumb that way.I cannot get a straight answer out of SOS. They say they are open now for vehicle registra...
We are going to be purchasing Carefree Alpine slide toppers.It appears we can purchase directly from Carefree, but wondering if there is a lower cost alternative.Have done quite a bit of searching, but really only RV Parts Country and possibly RV Upg...
My options seem to be much less than I originally thought.I need a minimum 20k hitch, made in the USA, no slider, that is not sloppy and will work with my already installed rails.Suggestions?
Want to add a slide topper under an awning. Seen it on some rigs on Youtube, but no details.If you have this (like a slide topper over a dinette slideout) that also has an awning above that covers the slide when opened:1) what brand and model of to...
Grand Designs website newly lists the Solitude 374th as "Dealer Stock only". The Momentum version, 376th, does not show this.I sent an email to GD inquiring on status and future plans for the "toy box". Will see what I get back.Thought I would post...