since ‎Oct-30-2009
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 418 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi all, Looking at the back of my Winnebago water heater there is the usuaal pex pipe, valves and fittings. There are also two hoses that look like automotive heater hoses. They go in to either side of what looks like a pipe welwded to the tank. Any...
Hi all, I found a decent looking low mileage (23,000) 2011 Winnebago Sightseer. The current (2nd) owned has had it for two seasons over which time he started suffering from dementia. He drove when he shouldn't have sideswiped something damaging one...
Hi all, I'm looking at an older 2005 motorhome. It has been meticulously cared for and is in excellent condition except for some faded and peeling decals. It has very low mileage at 14,458. For the last 3 years it has been going to Florida and Maine...
Hi all, I'm looking for a gasser motorhome. Talking to someone who works on them said that a coach with 19.5 tires will not handle very well and only look at coaches with 22.5 tires. I had not heard that before. He said the 19.5 coaches are a small...
Hi all, Do any of you know how much a fuel pump would cost parts and labor for a 2011 Winnebago Sightseer V-10? Anyone had one done?. I'm looking at buying a motorhome that needs one and just looking to find out about what it would cost Saturday a...