since ‎Oct-16-2009
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 62 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

The fifth wheel started pulling to one side when I stepped on the brakes on the truck. I looked at the old wiring and one wire fell right out of a connector when I moved it. I decided to replace the -cross the axle wiring first. I figure on clamping ...
I am having an intermittent problem with the braking system from my 2000 Ford truck to my 2009 fifth wheel. The trailer pigtail has to be plugged in before the Pilot brand brake controller will show a red C otherwise it just shows a red dot. While to...
The front of the Apollo half time oven is black- maybe plastic. No matter what I clean it with it stays sticky and looks streaked and nasty. What should I be using to clean the front of the unit? Is there a magic cleaner for RV appliances?
Everything in our fifth wheel was built on top of the floor coverings. That is why the linoleum can't move with the expansion and contraction caused by temperature changes. So I had to replace the kitchen linoleum that split a couple of years ago and...
I searched on how to remove the decals off of the side of my fiberglass trailer. A lot of guys said to use Rapid Remover. So I sprayed some on and tried to scrape a decal off and that just causes scratches in the fiberglass and a ton of work. I foun...