since ‎Oct-16-2009
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 309 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

On a recent trip I lost an inside rear dual tire to a blow out. I felt something funny (probably a bulge or bubble) when I was about 3 miles from the night's campground. Tire pressure and temp was still normal via TPMS when I pulled over to look. ...
I have a 2015 (chassis 2014) 32 foot Class C running the Ford V10. I flat tow a 3500 pound car.On a recent trip to West Virginia and Kentucky it started to run hot on the grades. I run it in tow-haul on the grades and don't try to go over them at...
For those of you who are out and about this year, and/or buying or selling, is the demand for RVs of all types really up as much as I've been hearing? And are there more people out there than ever?I've been thinking of selling my class c. It has ...
Hello all,I did some research and even read the actual text of the new tax law. Maybe I missed it but I have been unable to find a concise answer....So....Does anyone know if:1. IS Second home mortgage interest still deductible in general (I know th...
I am looking for something that probably does not exist! And I am not sure if I'm looking at custom B or a custom Van. Looking for something on a high roof van chassis that is mostly passenger van and just a little RV. I would like to have seatin...