since ‎Oct-15-2009
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 356 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hello, does anyone here know anything about the slide used in the bedroom slides on the Lifestyle brand trailer? I am trying to figure out how to adjust the slide box up on the outboard side. As in when the slide is in it is siting a 1/4" low accordi...
Trying to get a site for a couple of weeks next winter. I have the opportunity to work on the road. My employer will provide Verizon jet pack. Does anyone have experience using one in the keys? Any suggestions or advice? Thanks!
Thinking about stopping at Whitefish Point with trailer in tow. The aerial view shows plenty of parking. I am wondering how crowded it is on a Tuesday in late July. I am going to call and ask them but I wondered if anybody has any thoughts or experie...
They are working on an overpass on I-55 between Exits 23 & 31. It is down to one lane in north and southbound lanes.There has been 2 horrible accidents in the last 3 weeks! Both involved tractor trailer plowing in to 7-8 vehicles, 3-4 people airlifte...
Gracie, our 2 year old golden retriever, is having TPLO surgery next Thursday. I am concerned about her getting board and or depressed. What did you give your dog for entertainment while he/she was laid up?We have a couple of kongs to stuff. She has ...