since ‎Oct-02-2009
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,368 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a 2004 Newmar on a Freightliner chassis and a Cat C7 engine. I purchased it when it was 8 years old and had 12K miles on it. After I had it about a year, I found out about extending the slobber tube. Before that, I went to Speedco to have the...
We are thinking of moving to a 39 foot diesel pusher class A to a diesel class C. We would like to go shorter - about 35 feet.We would like one with air bags.Have any of you made that move? How did it go? For those of you that have a Super C, what do...
This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 29288648
My Dometic Sealand toilet leaks when the lever is raised to fill the bowl. In the picture, there is a black seal in the middle with a brass pipe above it. I removed the plastic cover for the arm that fills and empties the bowl to see this. Water gat...
My house batteries need to be replaced. I have four 6 volt batteries. I do not have a lot of clearance - the current batteries are 9.5 inches to the top of the case (not the top of the water plugs). Golf cart deep cycle batteries are over 10 inches t...