since ‎Nov-06-2002
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 877 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Long story short - I'm an Electrical Engineer. Several years ago I was able to get some very expensive 145AH AGM batteries, brand new, literally by the pallet, for free.Needless to say, I went to town - I set up my Eagle Cap 1160 with a half dozen, ...
I'm an old fart, been on RVNet almost 20 years, I've had virtually every type of RV, except Class A. Right now I have the setup in my sig, F450, large 2-slide TC, towing a 24' cargo trailer.I'm considering jumping to a very specific configuration, a...
So, I posted a while back if anyone had any feedback on this new hitch I got before I took off on my first trip with it. Didn't get much direct feedback.Well now, I can add some--WOW what a difference!! All the heaving and sway was completely gone....
I'm looking for input from you guys and not the towing or TT pages because we're the only ones running Torklift extensions - I'd like to hear from you if you have an extension and are running this hitch. Mine is 48 inch.In a nutshell... I've had it...
My Eagle Cap 1160 filon has let go under the bunk. But here's the interesting part - I haven't camped in the rain in years, no signs of leaks, and it's fully garaged 24x7.Input I'm looking for - Why would it have delam'd?and..What would you do to re...