since ‎Aug-24-2009
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 343 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

OK folks, got a quick question for you. I'm thinking that my OEM shocks are toast, and am thinking about replacement. For a number of years, I had been extremely happy with the performance of Rancho 9000's, but that was another truck altogether (GM...
I see in Mello Mike's latest Truck Camper Adventures edition that it sounds like Chev may be coming back into the cl 4/5 market. If the offering provides a p/u body, we'll have another choice in the heavy hauler department   
Got a quick question, folks. Have a Lance 1172, and am wondering if there is any wiring or sensitive items in the wall behind the kitchen sink. This wall backs up to the shower enclosure in the mid bath?
Quick question for MA State Park campers. Is the daily vehicle fee included in the overnight camping fee or is it "in addition to"?
We just picked up a new (to us) EC 850. After we both have whacked our heads on the overhead shelf when sitting up in the night, I yarned the thing out of there this morn. DW's first question was "Are you sure it's not needed for support?"Ummm, no ...