since ‎Aug-18-2009
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 99 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a new Cougar, furnace comes on, fan runs, normal expected noise.After the set time, propane delivery starts, furnace fires up and heat is good. But when the propane delivery starts, it sounds like a jet engine, very, very loud.I've looked at t...
Anyone sprung $799 to 999 for that battery. Seems to be making inroads into the RV market. A few reviews are popping online.Lithium-Ion Phosphate, lifetime warranty. 100 AH, 20 lbs. Group 24 size.I'm sure price will eventually come down.Just curious.
This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 29923784
Has anyone ever installed or attempted to install a High Brake light on their 5th wheel or travel trailer.A 2 to 3 wire converter would be required for that 3rd brake lamp too. I would love to have such a light on my 5th wheel. Really wondering why m...
Hello my fellow Ontarians.I am trying to figure out the cost of a new sticker for my 3/4T Ford F250.Does anyone have any relevant information from the MTO, their web site has nothing to speak of. There is a note for commercial vehicle under 3000 kg ...