since ‎Jul-26-2009
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,856 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

*not mine*There is an rv company here in Ontario that went bankrupt some time ago that made fibreglass shell trailers similar to Bigfoots. Inventory is being sold off on Facebook marketplace.Looks like a fun project to build your own from scratch. Th...
For those of you with diesel HD trucks that lower their tire pressures when not towing, what do you set them to?My Ram calls for 60psi front and 80 in the rear. As most know, this gives a pretty harsh ride. I finally found someone to reprogram my TPM...
How it’s done up north eh!
Considering trading in the bunkhouse for a new fiver. The kids are getting older and prefer sleeping in the tent anyways. We really like the Jayco Eagle 317RLOK. Anybody have one? Reviews seem pretty good overall. We've seen a few in person and build...
Heading out this week for Michigan UP for 2 weeks of rest and relaxation (hopefully)with the family. Spending 5 nights in Fayette Historical Park and 5 more in Tahquamenon SP. Looking for ideas of things to do and see in the area with 2 teenaged boys...