since ‎Jul-09-2009
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 31 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Pipe dream? Trying to think of somewhere new to take our 6 and 8 year old boys (and our lab!) for a week's vacation this summer. We've been to the ADKs in NY and down the east coast to the NC beaches. Thinking Niagra Falls and Four Mile Creek State P...
Hi All,Our new-to-us 2009 Georgetown's williamsburg furniture pieces (capt. chairs and sofa) look like a snake shedding it's skin…or a disgustingly mangey dog…or a bird molting its feathers. I know from reading the forums that folks have had limited ...
About to purchase a Georgetown 379. Moving up from a 30 foot travel trailer. We adore state park camping and are planning a fairly epic round-the-country trip, but realize our ability to get in/out of them is about to change with the big boy. Is ther...
Hi all!I'm hoping for some advice on which Allegro 35QBA model you seasoned Class A-ers think would fit our needs most.I think it would be helpful for you to know how we plan on using it. For the first year +/- we'd be weekend campers close to home w...
Well, we fly out early Friday to Birmingham to purchase/pick up a new-to-us 2008 Allegro 35QBA. GULP! We're pretty darn sure it's in excellent condition, but we won't know for sure until we get there.Then we're hoping to hit the road Friday afternoon...