since ‎Jun-26-2009
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I know this has been discussed before, but I am going to bring it up again. I have 2000 Winnebago diesel pusher that needs some work. I am thinking of down-sizing to a 28-foot 2017 Vibe travel trailer. I would appreciate some opinions from people who...
I'm looking at a 2004 BT Cruiser RV. It has black mold around the skylight in the bathroom and around the air conditioner on the roof. This mold is on the inside of the RV on the ceiling. There is also some black mold on the bathroom floor from the s...
Sold our 2004 Winnebago brave because wife could not drive. We are looking to replace it with either a travel trailer or a class c. Have anyone else done this? Need ideas either way. By the way she has drive both. We would like to travel out west and...
We are going to be making the trip from the Myrtle Beach area to Quartzsite, AZ in January. We will be taking route 10 west. If any of you have made this drive, how long did it take you to get there. We are in no hurry to arrive at our destination. W...
Trying to decide on a newer F250 to tow either a small 5th wheel or a 32ft. tow behind camper. Not sure if the 5.4 engine has enough power, or if I should go with the V-10. I di NOT want a diesel. Also not sure what kind of fuel mileage to expect wit...