since ‎Jun-25-2009
‎Dec-12-2023

My Activity

• 512 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

Long story short someone pulled out in front of my 47,000 mile 3500HD 6.0 gasser. It was totaled yesterday. Frame is bent.So looking for a brand new 10 speed 6.6 GM gasser anyone here have any experience with the 6.6 or the 10 speed.I am going to mis...
I have a 2012 Passport and the coupler and latch are sticky and sloppy. It is an A frame Curt style. It does not look like I can change out the guts. Has anyone changed them or had a new tongue installed? If you had a tongue installed what was the co...
I have a 2012 Keystone Passport 3220. Well this summer it started chattering and hanging up. Would shake the whole trailer. Finally had some down time to look at it. I have these weird compression rollers on this slide. Only two. When the slide gets ...
He will use it to tow a quad and some dirt bikes when we go camping. 160,000 miles. I am the 3rd owner. Picked it up from a buddy who had it since 100,000 miles. All service records. I need to do a few small things. Great oil pressure 50 heading dow...
Well traded in my old 02 today. Served me well. Lots of memories I that truck.Here are the details 2017 Chevy 3500HD LT 29,000 miles. My first 4x4.  Certainly a huge upgrade from 02 with only cruise control and A/C.I know it will tow a bit better wh...
Likes from