since ‎Jun-08-2009
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 53 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I wanted to get a bike rack to bring along our 2 bikes when we go camping. My initial thought was getting a hitch rack, so we could use it on the truck or on the back of the trailer with a bumper hitch. (I did get a bumper hitch for the trailer alrea...
I have a 2012/13 Trail Runner 25BH (some info here). I'd like to know if I can get on the roof to inspect the AC and other areas. Where can I find that information out? I do have the manuals that came with the trailer, but it didn't specify one way o...
First things first, get it off the ground a bit. Laid a few pavers to get it out of the dirt.And here it's parked. Will put the other 2 stabilizers down to take some weight off the suspension.
My F150 is rated for 5,000 lbs before needing a Weight Distribution hitch, and my trailer is supposedly 4900 dry. We don't have much in there right now (not even mattresses) and it's winterized, so no water in the tank. I should be fine just moving i...
So, my new (to me) trailer was winterized at the dealer before we picked it up. But they did leave the battery attached. I live in central PA, and it gets cold here during the winter. I tend to bring in the rechargeable tool batteries from the shed.S...