since ‎Jun-06-2009
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 508 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Our First Trip with the Lance since December. Nice to be be out in it again. Spending the 4th of July in Tucson to be our grandson & our daughter and for his upcoming 6th Birthday. We are staying in the Lance at night at the Agave Gulch FamCamp on ...
:@ In the early 2000s, we did an overnight at the Sterling Tourist Information Center on I-76. Is that still allowed?
My son is interesting in perhaps installing a Humidity Switch on a Fantastic Fan, but can't find anything on them. He lives in Alaska & has a Lance TC. Anyone have one or know anything about them. Your Pros & Cons would be much appreciated. Thanks!
LadyHawk & I finalized the winterization of our Lance 1985 today. I'd drained the tanks awhile ago, added the pink RV antifreeze today. Easy enough to do after reading & re-reading the instructions, checking photos & putting our minds together to fig...
:C LadyHawk & DesertHawk did a 12 day RV/Camping trip (most of the time in Texas) all in the Chihuahuan Desert this past September. Left Wednesday Sept. 3 returned 15 Sept. We purchased a Texas Parks Annual Pass for $70 which covers entrance fees & g...