since ‎Oct-28-2002
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 538 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a 1999 Arctic Fox 1150 with a 4500W propane generator. I believe it is an Onan, but don't quote me. It is the brand that has to crank for about 10 seconds before it fires up.My problem is that it idles down without a load and won't run my coff...
My Arctic Fox 1150 has an aluminum bumper that flexes a lot when we step on it. I am a very big guy (think NFL lineman) and this thing is way too wimpy. It is starting to pull the siding apart at the bottom of the camper. I have been supporting it wi...
Hi all, we are heading to Deception Pass State Park in NW Washington this summer. I would like to rent a boat for the day to explore the area. I have piloted boats up to 45 feet, but I'd like rent in the 20-30 ft range for day touring. When I use the...
I would like to set up a camera that takes a picture every so often and uploads it for viewing. Something like road condition cameras or the cams that ski resorts put on their "snow sticks". This is to monitor conditions at a remote site (with power...
I often go to bed with our fantastic vent running so I can cool off and fall asleep. In our old camper, our fantastic vent had a thermostat so the fan would turn itself off when it cooled down.This camper does not have one and I find myself waking up...