since ‎May-12-2009
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 18 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I just purchased a 2015 Laredo 240MK and have a question on whether all the front end weight should be restored after hitching up. I weighed the truck before picking up the camper and the weights are: Steer axle 3160 Drive axle 2560. Reweighed on way...
Hello all. After researching class c moho,s for quite a while, Ifound a 2011 Sunseeker 2860DS (30FT) with 29000 miles that I madea deal on. It is on an E450 with a 202 inch wheelbase. I have readmuch on the handling issues so I was apprehensive befor...
Hi all. Due to a change in my personal situation I had to partcompany with my fiver and Super Duty. I would like to continuerving but no longer would require that type of rig. I was thinkinga small c (25 ft or so ) but after crunching numbers I am th...
Hello all, due to a change in my personal life I have parted with mytruck and fiver. Not wanting to give up RVing yet I have beenresearching the 24ft class of C,s. As on who prefers state, nat'l orcoe type campgrounds over private/resort type, I feel...