since ‎May-07-2009
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 148 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hello,I have a ZB-12 portable tabletop ice maker. I need to remove the side from the ice maker because the photo detect has slide back a little bit into the cover.How do I remove the skins (sides, case)
Well when rebuild the fuel filter I managed to booger up the wires on on the WIF sensor. In over 250K miles I have never seen a WIF code.Could mean the WIF never worked, etc.Do I need to replace this urgently, or what does the group think, and have y...
I had an old Scan Gauge II. I keep thinking about replacing it with something better with a maybe a bluetooth interface for the tablet or phone.What do people like and why? I have a Dmax diesel are there reasonable units out there?
Bear with me, because I am having trouble posting here.I have been reading about these devices called soft starters. They are microprocessor controlled devices that ramp the current to the compressor at startup during about the first second or two. I...
Blue Beacon is not far from my home. Are they OK and would you use the RainX product?