since ‎May-07-2009
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 62 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

2007 Winnebago Voyage 35L just upgraded to lithium, new converter etc. Now I would like to upgrade the inverter from the 600 watt to about 2000. The 600 watt powers the front TV, two front outlets, and the rear TV. How hard would it be to power all t...
2007 Winnebago Voyage. The armrest on the left side of the driver’s seat let go and drops all the way down. It lifts up normally. I figured out how to remove it and nothing seems to be broken. Any ideas would be appreciated.
I am concerned about running my Norcold 1200 refer on the onboard inverter. 2007 Winnebago Voyage. I believe the inverter is 600 watts and the refer draws 2.9 amps on 110, or about 330 watts. This way I could run the refer driving with the gas off. A...
I work in a position where I need to be available by phone, text, or email all the time. My employer provides an iPhone on AT&T’s First Net. Most places we camp are solid and sometimes I do use an amplifier. My problem is one place we camp is in a m...
Winnebago Voyage 35L Workhorse W22. Well it happened. Thieves cut off one of the two catalytic converters on our RV. Don’t know why they only took one. Reported and have insurance etc. Normally I would contact insurance and get it repaired. BUT… an O...