since ‎Oct-26-2002
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 521 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

need tires for my ram pick up truck 2012, LT265/60R20, haven't bought tires for many years and didn't realize how many different brands are out there and how expensive they are now.Any suggestions as to a brand that is decent out there? just looking ...
This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 30364114
bought 2 new batteries for my mobility pride scooter, 12 V U1AGM 35AMP BATLIQ1017..... INSTALLED THEM TODAY and before charging them they tested at 12.7 v.. put the scooter charger on and both batteries showed 13.4 v,. my question..... the charger ha...
have a golf cart that we use at the parks. its a 36 volt cart with 6 6 volt batteries. Anyone know if there is a solar panel that can be mounted on the roof of the cart to keep the batteries charged??? live in Az. so sun is no problem. if so what siz...
hello, I have asked around and can't get a right answer so figured I would ask here since I always get great help here..I have had earth-link as my Email and internet provider for years with a bill every month. I would like to switch to a free email...