since ‎Apr-16-2009
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 198 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Our 6 year old Coleman 1350 AC keeps tripping the breaker when the compressor kicks in. The RV shop said the compressor is going and that the life of an AC unit is 3-5 years. Does this sound right? If so, should I replace with a 1500 unit? Will th...
We have a family reunion in Alabama at the end of July where we will need our RV. So, the DW says, let’s leave next month and go back out west. Two years ago we went to Sedona & the Grandcanyon, Bryce, Zion, RMNP. Let’s go to Yellowstone and Mt Rush...
On our summer trip we returned with tires wearing out on the inside edges. The axle on the unloaded trailer were flat across. The dealer bent the axle so it bowed upward when empty. He said if that didn’t work I would need new axles and should go s...
We live in FL and we’ve traveled north along the East coast where we’ve seen Savannah, Charleston, Williamsburg, etc. This year we are headed to Staunton, VA where we will setup our base camp and explore the Shenandoah region for a month. But....Trav...
We live in S. FL and want to escape the summer heat. We love history and would like to find somewhere to book by the month (cheaper that way) and sight-see out from there. We don’t mind a motel night out if the sight-seeing takes us a bit far too. A...