since ‎Apr-13-2009
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 537 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Anyone up for a truck camper gathering in the southeast sometime between mid-September and mid-November? I was talking with a campground in middle Tennessee about a gathering in 2020 when circumstances brought an end to those plans. If there's suff...
Starting to think about a fourth semi-annual Southeast Truck Camper Gathering. Sometime in the spring. No idea where in the southeast yet.
My family has made many trips out West but our last long trip together was somewhere entirely different, New England. My husband and I met up with Dad in New Jersey where we visited with a relative then the three of us (me, DH, and Dad) traveled up ...
I see D&H RV in Apex NC is planning to host their 2nd annual TC rally. They don't have any details available yet, just the date and place. Maybe we need to have a meeting of the Southeast Truck Campers there  My DH has a conflict but I'm game!
After my solo trip to Denver (link to trip report) and attending the class I'd gone for, it was time to return home. My DH had flown out on the last day of the class then the following day we set out from Bear Creek Lake Park started our return trip...