since ‎Mar-27-2009
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 812 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We bought our XLR Thunderbolt 395AMP this past spring. It has had a few issues as all new rigs do, which my selling dealer has taken care of promptly for me. However, recently I had one that prevented the trailer from making a trip to a dealer to fix...
New RV has three AC's so a load management system is installed with it's monitor panel in the closet near the breaker box. It is a Precision Circuits Inc. unit. I can't find the exact model number on their website. All the units they show are two ac'...
Hello all. After many hours scouring Google, I thought perhaps I'd poll the collective here for some ideas. We live in MA and generally camp in Maine and NY. However we are open to anyplace in New England that fits the bill. Previously we had a boat ...
This was just posted on another forum and I thought I'd pass it along...Michelin RV Tires
Can anyone help here? I've Googled up a storm and haven't found anyone who has weighed their truck. For 2014 the GVWR on this truck is 12.4k so I'm trying to find the real payload by subtracting the curb weight.