since ‎Mar-04-2009
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 332 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Traveling over the Rocky Mts in 100 degree heat the transmission fan ran occasionally. After a stop for lunch the transmission ran when we started up and went into limp mode when we tried to accelerate onto the freeway. It recovered but acted strang...
It has been a long time since we traveled toll roads. Plus we have never done this with MH and Toad. I understand that you need a transponder for both the MH and Toad. We are out of state so not sure which state would be best to purchase the transp...
I want to upgrade our 2007 Aspect 26A's review camera system because the current one is too dim and I would like color.The problem is: I can't figure out how to remove the old monitor. Has anyone made this upgrade and have info on how to remove the ...
DC power status:- Chassis battery is 12.6Volts- House battery is 8.5VTroubleshooting information:1. Very low current from charged chassis battery to engine and gauges. Gauges light (barely) and engine will not turn over.2. Converter/battery charger d...
A friend is looking for a TT that can be used year around. It would be stationary much of the time and used periodically when working remotely.Four season trailers with enclosed tanks are really expensive. Any recommendations for affordable trailer t...