since ‎Oct-21-2002
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 460 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We are selling our 2013 Phoenix Cruiser 2350 with slide and are experiencing difficulty determining what it is worth. Since Phoenix Cruiser back in 2013 was factory direct only and was still owned by the employees, they made only about 100 units a y...
In thinking about Roadtrek 190s and 210s because I find no other options that will fit into my garage with the nine foot door, I got to wondering: how much longer will Chevy make those van chassis? I did a search of dealer inventories of all the C...
Looking around at Roadtreks and I notice an option called "dinette" that converts to twin beds. The older RTs had twin beds with a little two drawer dresser between them just inside the rear door. I have looked all over the web and the RT site, but...
We have a HVAC controlled garage with a nine foot door. We have owned a Roadtrek 190P and a 210P and are exploring Bs again for touring purposes. The only Bs I know of with a height of less than nine feet (108 inches) are the Chevy based Roadtreks ...
We normally make a couple of trips to New Mexico each summer. Last summer as I past a port of entry weigh station, I noticed (too late) that the sign listing who need to stop also included Towed Recreational Vehicles, which I assume meant trailers a...