since ‎Feb-16-2009
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 11 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I'm trying to find information about towing a 10k or less 5th wheel with my Ram short bed 2500 gas 6.4. I don't have air bags on the truck but will add them if necessary. I'm concerned about the coil spring and there impact on towing. I can always bu...
I recently purchased a ford 350 xl 6.7 shortbed 3.55 rear axel. It says i have 3600lb payload. What additions should i plan on buying if i want to carry a slideout tc and pull a 5k trailer. We participate in bbq tournaments and camp on the beach..
I just bought a 2012 Ford 350 6.7 cc short bed. I'm renting a 26ft tt in oct. The owner says he usually lets his renters use his weigh distribution hitch. My truck has a 2 1/2 inch receiver. So I go to the local pep boys and buy a 2 inch adaptor. Can...
I'm starting to look into getting a class c or b converted to 4 wheel drive. We like to drive on the beach,fish, hangout and enjoy the ocean. I've used my truck but we'd like an rv. I can't sell the truck camper idea to my wife no matter how i try. W...