since ‎Feb-15-2009
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 442 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi Team, I went to the CAT scales yesterday. All loaded up for camping, the numbers were all within spec (truck and TT). Then, with the CAT Scale app, re-weighs are only $2.50, so I figured I would fool around with WD adjustments. Here is what i fo...
Hi Team, I am installing Lithium batteries on our TT. To provide isolation between TT's Lithium and TV's Lead Acid batteries, I plan to install a Renogy DC-to-DC converter. It is kind of neat. Has three stage charging and supports Lithium. Here is a ...
Hi Team, I already have solar on my RV. Am in the process of adding lithium Batteries. So I needed a new charge controller (lithium compatible) and an isolation from the vehicles alternator/starting battery (lead acid). Stumbled across this product t...
Hi All, Brought a new TT and was planning to purchase a Reese Stead-Flex. It is sort of a clone of the Equalizer. Instead of metal to metal contact, the Reese Steadi-Flex has two surfaces for each of the bars that are "automotive grade friction pads"...
Hi Team, WE have been looking for a while and can find very few units with a rear queen bed. Airstream has several, lance has one, and the new NUcamp Aria has it. Other than that we cant find any. You all know of any? ThanksDanP.S. and they need to h...