since ‎Feb-15-2009
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 177 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

So, after years in a TT and now a 5th wheel, we are looking to downsize to a hybrid so we can travel around the state a bit. We are keeping the 5th wheel since we have it permanently on a lot. My problem is finding a nice used one in our area. How d...
I'm looking around, getting tired of being at one place all the time. I loved my Shamrock, but haven't been able to find any used. I found a 13 Keystone Passport 23 feet, but have never heard of them. Anyone have one? Any advice as to what to look fo...
I looked at a 2011 Cedar Creek Silverback 29rl today. One thing really bothered me, there is a crack in the shower surround. He said it cracked from the cold, I think you can't get a crack like this unless there is water involved. Am I correct? He is...
I backed out of a deal for the Blue Ridge 3025, didn't like the fact that some of the nose was separating. There were other issues on the unit that bothered me. I'm now looking at a Silverback 29rl. Does anyone know much about this 5th wheel? I'm so ...
I'm a dog person, just got a new used 5th wheel and a new kitten (4 mos). Can you put a litter box in a fifth wheel and where? I have a small cat door that she uses here to go into the hall closet. Our rig with be on a permanent lot.