since ‎Feb-15-2009
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 510 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

On the JL jeeps with Selectrac 4 auto, is it still fine to 4 flat tow it? We dont dinghy tow, but we are looking at Wranglers, specifically the Moab edition, and you never know, we may someday end up 4 flat towing it. Thanks!!
Ok Ive had Directv for many many years. I have 3 receivers at home and 1 in my permanent up north. The box up north is on the same service as my home. Can I do this with Dish as well? I understand I will have to set it up and install, etc. But Im rea...
What are some real world MPG figures from you guys NOT TOWING? Ford 3.5 ecoboostFord 5.0Chevy 6.2Ram 5.7All with 4x4 Crew cab. It will be nicely optioned, leather, tech package, etc. Any gear ratio is fine. Im not trolling to start arguements. I am i...
Little background info, We have had campers for 10 yrs or so, but never a TC. My truck is a 05 Dodge Ram QC 2500 4x4 diesel.I am looking into getting a TC for hunting in the Rockies. Nothing fancy or new, cheap and usable is what I would need. My que...
And of course, she is 3 hours away from home.Fun Saturday for me, drop the kids off at our friends house. Her husband goes with me for a road trip to drain the tank on my 2005 Dodge Cummins. My wife works a block of shifts at a hospital 3 hrs away ev...