since ‎Jan-27-2009
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 81 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I am trying to size me an equalizer hitch. I know the weight but now I see there are different length arms that come back to the trailer tongue. How do you know what the length should be? Thanks
I am looking into buying a used 2016 TT and the guy says the unit fridge runs fine on power but cuts off if running on propane for very long. Has anyone had a similar issue? I am trying to figure out what I may be up against should I decide to buy it...
A friend of mine just bought a new TT. It has a 12 volt only refrigerator. I am completely unfamiliar with this type refrigerator. Is this the new move on TTers? Is it better that a 120 volt/propane unit? My propane unit works great and it is 15 year...
I currently have a toy hauler and I am considering moving to a TT. My TH is really solid. I have driven it over 40 miles of dirt forest road at times (15-25 mph) and it is put together well. My concern is what can I expect out of a TT on such a road?...
For those of you with a similar tow vehicle do you just use the tow/haul mode or do you also lock out a couple of the higher gears?Thanks