since ‎Jan-15-2009
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 126 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

So much for the old Country Coach facility? KEZI - Eugene, OR "JUNCTION CITY, Ore. -- Winnebago Industries has announced they'll be letting go of 220 employees at their Junction City plant.Company officials said the change comes as they move their d...
Details still sketchy, but it seems that a fire has done extensive damage to Premier RV Services in Junction City, OR and at least some of the 40-50 coaches inside. http://www.kezi.com/story/36767659/junction-city-firefighters-battle-challenging-indu...
I'm looking for recommendations on the best wax to use, with an orbital polisher, on our 2005 Winnebago after a good washing. I've searched the forum using the terms "polish" and "wax" and really can't find a good answer. Is there a particular automo...
Forgive if this is redundant and someone finds the old thread but I'll be darned if I can find it...even archived. We have a Wilson 801201 MobileWireless amplifier that was removed when we got rid of our Class-C motor home. On the Class-C, I had a 50...
We have a 2005 Winnebago Sightseer WH30B. Last summer, while visiting our kids in Portland and Beaverton, OR our spare tire was stolen out from under the rig while at an RV park in Tualatin, OR. We left for the day to take some our daughter's belo...